Reserve Class DR on the Regal Princess?

laynp

It's not a separate dining room but the starboard side of the Concerto Dining Room on Deck 6 is set aside for Reserve Class.  You'll enter from the starboard set of doors, not the portside doors.  And yes, breakfast in Sabatini's is for full suite guests.  Enjoy.

Guest Snaxmuppet

Princess don't use the word "class" anymore... they prefer Collection. 🙂 

1 minute ago, Snaxmuppet said:

Princess don't use the word "class" anymore... they prefer Collection. 🙂 

I had thought the mini suites are a collection and the restaurant is a class. At least last month on the Crown that was the wordage

2 hours ago, laynp said:

Is there a Reserve Class DR on the Regal Princess for "Full Suite" Guest?  Also is there breakfast in Sabitinis for "Full suite Guest?

Yes, of course.

Reserve dining is usually deck 6 MDR 

Specialty breakfast is in Sabatini's.

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, rdsqrl said:

It's not a separate dining room but the starboard side of the Concerto Dining Room on Deck 6 is set aside for Reserve Class.  You'll enter from the starboard set of doors, not the portside doors.  And yes, breakfast in Sabatini's is for full suite guests.  Enjoy.

Hmm, it's always been port side when I was aboard. I guess it can change, as I've also had Reserve dining on deck 5 MDR at times in Regal... 

Edited by reedprincess

7 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

Hmm, it's always been port side when I w gone.. I guess it can change, as I've also had Reserve dining on deck 5 MDR at times in Regal... 

My bad; I just assumed because when I was last on Regal, that was where it was.  I wonder why they'd change it around; seems inefficient. 

3 minutes ago, rdsqrl said:

My bad; I just assumed because when I was last on Regal, that was where it was.  I wonder why they'd change it around; seems inefficient. 

Maybe you're thinking it was starboard side, cuz you do go to the right when looking at the dining room entrance. But, facing forward - the entrance for Reserve is port side - same as Club 6... 

As for why between 5 and 6, who knows. Special groups aboard, numbers, whatever. 

Your guess is as good as mine