Princess transfers

sharon_pei

I saw a few threads about Princess transfers to get people to and from Whittier, but I logged into my account on their app and found no information about it whatsoever. Wonder how to book this transfer directly with Princess if its not in their new app?

Who did you book with? If with a TA, you need to contact the TA.

I have never booked directly with Princess so I don't know if you can do it via web or if you need to contact them.

8 hours ago, wolfie11 said:

Normally transfers are available through the shore excursions desk.

If at the end of the cruise. I couldn't tell if it was at the beginning or end of cruise. Sounds like both?

At the end of the cruise, you can buy through shore excursion desk or a form they send to your cabin when asking disembarkment plans.

• Thanks 1

If you've booked directly with Princess you can also book your own transfers.  Log into the Personalizer, click on the 'flights' tab, and you'll see transfer options at the bottom of the page.  If you booked with a TA then they have to book the transfers for you.  Or as the others have said, if you're looking for post-cruise transfers you can book them onboard the ship.  

Screenshot 2024-04-06 9.07.03 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-06 9.07.10 AM.png

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2024 at 7:44 PM, frugaltravel said:

I have found that independent operators are less expensive than the Princess transfers.  I am using Alaska Cruise Transportation for my upcoming cruise.

I checked ACT's schedule and it's pickup time is 8:45am. Is it too risky considering the disembarkation would involve 2600+ (for princess) people. so i am thinking using cruiseline's transfer could be a bit worry-free. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sharon_pei said:

I checked ACT's schedule and it's pickup time is 8:45am. Is it too risky considering the disembarkation would involve 2600+ (for princess) people. so i am thinking using cruiseline's transfer could be a bit worry-free. 

That time is fine. They schedule it for people disembarking. They start disembarking at 6 am for those on cruise tours.

Honestly - that bus will be filled with only those on your cruise ship.

Edited by Coral