When do luggage labels become available

DiLC

First time on P and o. Reading reviews nit sure it’s the right decision but booked and paid for. Question is when exactly are labels available?  It implies it’s when you fill in personal information and have a cabin number. Yes to both but no labels appear. Am I doing something wrong or have I got duff information?

thanks in anticipation. 
Di

12 minutes ago, DiLC said:

First time on P and o. Reading reviews nit sure it’s the right decision but booked and paid for. Question is when exactly are labels available?  It implies it’s when you fill in personal information and have a cabin number. Yes to both but no labels appear. Am I doing something wrong or have I got duff information?

thanks in anticipation. 
Di

I read that info myself yesterday. I have filled in personal info and have a cabin assigned (select booking) but no where can I see where to download luggage labels. So presume I need to wait until I can check in. Not sure why they give the inaccurate details though!

We sail 3 weeks yesterday and got labels yesterday. 

Not sure why instructions say different. 

Don't be put off by negative comments, thousands still manage to have a great time with P&O. 

They are not perfect, but we feel they still offer enough for us to have a fantastic holiday. 

Go with an open mind, I'm sure you will enjoy it. 

Andy 

• Like 4

As others have said you download your luggage labels after online check in and also boarding passes. For our upcoming cruise we were emailed directly by P&O (not via travel agent) exactly three weeks before advising us that "online check in is now open" however there was the warning when we did this "If your cabin has not been assigned yet, please continue to complete your personal details and check back later to download your luggage labels".

• Like 1

Many encounter this issue with luggage labels not being available. Known fixes are (1) log in from a different device and/or browser - in particular P&O website is notorious for not showing correctly on mobiles; (2) ensure you have completed every stage of the booking, including uploading a photo; and (3) if you have issues when downloading them, they may be in your download folder even if the webpage seemed to crash during the process.

Hope this helps.

On 4/6/2024 at 3:38 PM, DiLC said:

thanks in anticipation. 
Di

Printed mine today.  3 weeks.

4 hours ago, BertieRulesOK said:

Many encounter this issue with luggage labels not being available. Known fixes are (1) log in from a different device and/or browser - in particular P&O website is notorious for not showing correctly on mobiles; (2) ensure you have completed every stage of the booking, including uploading a photo; and (3) if you have issues when downloading them, they may be in your download folder even if the webpage seemed to crash during the process.

Hope this helps.

Help. You mention uploading a photo. I have no idea what this is nor how to do it. What is it and is it necessary please?

3 minutes ago, DiLC said:

Help. You mention uploading a photo. I have no idea what this is nor how to do it. What is it and is it necessary please?

I believe it can all be done in port, but it is fairly easy to do. 

Clear instructions are on the personaliser. 

I managed it, so it can't be that difficult... 

If you try and they decide it is not suitable, they will just take them again at check in, so don't panic. 

All these things sound daunting but, believe me, it is all fairly simple. 

Andy 

30 minutes ago, DiLC said:

It's one of the stages of the check-in process.  Have a look on your MyP&O it should clearly show what parts of the check-in have not been completed.  You need to complete all stages and then you can access you luggage labels.  I am sure you DIL will be able to assist you if you are having problems.

• Like 1