Keeping bottles of wine , Epicurean

1 hour ago, Windsurfboy said:

If you eat in Epicurean  two days in a row, can you keep bottles  to next night. My wife only drinks white , I  like a red. 

Yes

1 hour ago, Windsurfboy said:

If you eat in Epicurean  two days in a row, can you keep bottles  to next night. My wife only drinks white , I  like a red. 

What is wrong with buying wine by the glass, it's no more expensive , especially if you buy the large 250 mile glass, 

1 minute ago, terrierjohn said:

What is wrong with buying wine by the glass, it's no more expensive , especially if you buy the large 250 mile glass, 

Not all wine is available by the glass

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

A 250 mile glass is definitely a large one! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Windsurfboy said:

Not all wine is available by the glass

Agreed but I doubt the wine only sold by the bottle is worth the extra hassle of carrying back and forth to your cabin for every dinner.

5 hours ago, Windsurfboy said:

I’d be staggered if they wouldn’t do this for you. 

2 hours ago, Chrisstew007 said:

No problem with buying a bottle of wine and taking it away. We had a wine package and took it in every time, never took it out but we could have done!

You could then top it up from the stuff you purchased in Tesco and take it to a restaurant the next night and the next and....not that we would ever Do such a thing.😂

7 minutes ago, zap99 said:

You could then top it up from the stuff you purchased in Tesco and take it to a restaurant the next night and the next and....not that we would ever Do such a thing.😂

I’ve always said that I wouldn’t walk around the ship with a part used bottle of wine as it looks naff, but you’ve got me thinking now 😂. All joking aside, I bet that plenty of people have wised up to that cunning ruse. Just one of the unintended consequences of the policy change, another being that we find that we now spend much less on wine than when we could always have a white and red on the go and have them within minutes of sitting down 🤔

• Like 2

I agree Selbourne, we normally get 1 white,1 red and we both drink what we fancy that night , I like to drink my wine straight away and not wait for the wine waiters and the wine turn up while your eating your main meal and we don’t spend as much as we would buying it single, sometimes I like a glass and then a wee bit more but not a whole glass which I would have to force down 😂 .

Im sure the epicurean will keep the wine for the following night .

• Like 1