Blacklane transfer

ak1004

30 minutes ago, FlyerTalker said:

Always remember....Blacklane is NOT a transportation provider.  They are only a front-end booking service.

Everything you can get through Blacklane you can get directly from providers.

Think of them as Viator for cars.

Excellent point

On 4/26/2024 at 3:22 AM, FlyerTalker said:

Always remember....Blacklane is NOT a transportation provider.  They are only a front-end booking service.

Everything you can get through Blacklane you can get directly from providers.

Think of them as Viator for cars.

Actually a posh uber! 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I just got my invitation to book my transfers. I'm trying to set up a Blacklane account, and it keeps rejecting my passwords. The only thing that comes up green is that I don't use my email or name. I have tried a number of options, all with at least 8 characters, at least 1 capital letter, at least one number and at least 1 special character. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It looks like $ is not considered a special character.

Edited by gnome12
added comment

5 hours ago, gnome12 said:

I just got my invitation to book my transfers. I'm trying to set up a Blacklane account, and it keeps rejecting my passwords. The only thing that comes up green is that I don't use my email or name. I have tried a number of options, all with at least 8 characters, at least 1 capital letter, at least one number and at least 1 special character. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have never had a problem creating an account.  However, Blacklane is very helpful if you email them with your concern.  I wasn't able to book a return transfer once because the duration wasn't long enough.  They telephone me, fixed it and sent me another link.

15 hours ago, gnome12 said:

Password123! worked for me.

I suspect its your email address its not liking. As a thought, do you have a secondary one you can try?

2 hours ago, les37b said:

Password123! worked for me.

I suspect its your email address its not liking. As a thought, do you have a secondary one you can try?

No, the email address was fine, and it has to be the one on your booking. The problem was that I generally use $ as my special character, and the Blacklane system does not accept that. When I replaced the $ with a different character, everything worked fine. 

• Like 1