Spa 33% Off Offer

We received an email today for up to 33% off spa services on our upcoming Magic cruise  The link does not work. Has anyone received this offer?  How does it work?  We are booked in a spa balcony.  I plan on calling Carnival, but they have already closed tonight.

I didn’t get that offer, but the one that was online didn’t work for me either.   Debating if I want to call Carnival about it or not. IMG_9495.thumb.jpeg.c5c21ca123d9752774cdcdd7c529e419.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

These discounts may only apply to specific items and at specific times.  

I tried to book three treatments for the same person that said bundle eligible and when I went to checkout there was no discount.🤷🏻‍♂️  

2 hours ago, bled01 said:

I tried to book three treatments for the same person that said bundle eligible and when I went to checkout there was no discount.🤷🏻‍♂️  

I was only able to do certain times

OK, I just spoke with Carnival.  The price that states starting at......is the discounted price.  When you go to book, it will show times and dates with a red flag.  Those are the "up to 33% off" times and dates.  I have never booked pre-cruise before so I never noticed this. I always wait to book once on board.  I was expecting to have to put in a promo code

32 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

OK, I just spoke with Carnival.  The price that states starting at......is the discounted price.  When you go to book, it will show times and dates with a red flag.  Those are the "up to 33% off" times and dates.  I have never booked pre-cruise before so I never noticed this. I always wait to book once on board.  I was expecting to have to put in a promo code

Just don't hit pay until the numbers are right

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

Just don't hit pay until the numbers are right

I booked a service for 159 that goes for up to 199.  My card was charged 159.  So what I'm wondering is the 18% tip at the time of service.   I'm guessing that will be applied to my S&S card. Like I stated before,  I've never booked anything pre-cruise.

Edited by Butterbean1000

44 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

I booked a service for 159 that goes for up to 199.  My card was charged 159.  So what I'm wondering is the 18% tip at the time of service.   I'm guessing that will be applied to my S&S card. Like I stated before,  I've never booked anything pre-cruise.

Yes, after your treatment, they will charge the 18% tip.  They also will both charge your S&S for the service and apply your prepaid credit to your account, leaving just the tip in place.  That takes a day or so but check.

6 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

Yes, after your treatment, they will charge the 18% tip.  They also will both charge your S&S for the service and apply your prepaid credit to your account, leaving just the tip in place.  That takes a day or so but check.

So you're saying even though I put it on my credit card, they will apply it to my S&S acct, with tip and then remove the amount I put on my cc leaving the tip.  We're using gift cards to fund the S&S acct.  I'm guessing the service will be deducted from that.  This just sounds so convoluted to me.

26 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

So you're saying even though I put it on my credit card, they will apply it to my S&S acct, with tip and then remove the amount I put on my cc leaving the tip.  We're using gift cards to fund the S&S acct.  I'm guessing the service will be deducted from that.  This just sounds so convoluted to me.

Yes, the amount you prepaid will show as a credit.  I guess it is because people add on to their services onboard so you are basically buying a "spa credit".  

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

Yes, the amount you prepaid will show as a credit.  I guess it is because people add on to their services onboard so you are basically buying a "spa credit".  

Gotcha, thanks.