QM2 Britannia Club - table for 2?

mike x ftc

@Bell Boy the fares are often half way or well over half way to Grills though. The BC fares seem to be the most variable. On my upcoming QA there are a few BC left at £8.7k. PG are £9.6k. I paid £5k for PG. 

(The BC and PG are unlikely to sell at that price - will be bid on) 

12 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

My comment to 'Half way' is sort of tongue- in- cheek.  Ok,  may- be a quarter of a way up to the Grills.

As a solo cruiser who after retirement finds him self able to take several Cunard cruises, almost four or five times a year, the concept of the 'Club Brand' suits me very well. For example the evening  dining experience.  

As a solo traveller, a standard balcony stateroom  is all I really need, however, Club offers a few additional amenities for example,  Coffee machine (admit I never use it ) Complimentary bottled Water replenished daily, High quality Bath Robe, Priority Embarkation  (announced after Grills)

I do from time to time keep my hand in with an 'occasional Grills booking', I'll be treating my self to a  Grills birthday gift in May . 😉

Edited : oops forgetting my own birthday   typo it's August 

On 4/9/2024 at 10:25 AM, buchanan101 said:

Exactly what we found in QM2 QG; got on well especially with the Swiss, restaurant owning, Springsteen fans on the next table.  Who, the evening of arrival in NY, we somehow managed to run in to in Katz Diner (the one of When Harry Met Sally fame); what are the chances of that...?

Did you have what she was having?

• Haha 1