My Cunard

57eric

I had transferred some deposits and started to lose track of what was what.  I had a record of one more deposit that I knew I had paid for.  All of them showed up as valid bookings in My Cunard.

I appealed to my CVP for help.  She replied that two of my booking numbers were not (or no longer) valid.  After doing some digging I agreed with her accounting.  Additional digging turned up one more valid one, which brought me to the total I was looking for.

Observations:

•    It's curious my CVP didn't point out the booking number that was missing from my original list.
  •    As mentioned, I had previously validated the two "bad" numbers in My Cunard.  I checked again and they STILL show as current, paid voyages.
  •    Of course, as has been observed many times before, other cruise lines allow you to log in and see all your bookings concurrently.  If Cunard had this     basic functionality, none of this research would have been necessary.

Sigh.

The UK version of cunard.com does now show all current (and past) bookings, but in Cunard.com after logging in then under Loyalty. Of course there isn't a direct hyperlink to the my.cunard, it doesn't even have the booking reference, but at least you know what to search in your email inbox, namely the sailing reference. I was under the impression the USA version had something similar now.

I think there have been some reports elsewhere of booking references being changed by Cunard, but I would have thought that they would rapidly clear out old references. I must admit I find it easier just to have 2 email folders for Cunard - one CunardBookings and the other CunardJunk.

• Thanks 1

Just checked the USA version of cunard.com - you can log in to an account, but once logged in there is nothing useful you can see or do without a login.

Even the 'pay my balance' needs you to enter booking reference, not pick from a list.