Time zone for Dinner Booking Reservations.

I will soon be able to book my specialty dining reservations, once the 75 day window opens.  My question is what actual time of day can I log in to make the bookings.  Is it at midnight?  If so, which time zone?  Thanks so much! 

A couple of seconds after midnight Eastern Time Zone. Don’t have the window already open before as it will act as if you were in there before midnight. At least that is what we have found to be the case. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

A couple of seconds after midnight Eastern Time Zone. Don’t have the window already open before as it will act as if you were in there before midnight. At least that is what we have found to be the case. 

Perfect, thank you!

Just now, 2CDNcruisers said:

Perfect, thank you!

And when I said window open I meant the reservation window.  You can go ahead and get signed into your account. 

Just now, EJL2023 said:

And when I said window open I meant the reservation window.  You can go ahead and get signed into your account. 

Sounds good, thanks again.  We are so excited!! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Or, alternatively, hit "Refresh" button every 5 or so seconds.

• Like 1

I would have thought with a ‘75 day window’ you won’t have any trouble getting the times you want even after a good nights sleep! We’ve never had an issue even with the 60 day window.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Vallesan said:

I would have thought with a ‘75 day window’ you won’t have any trouble getting the times you want even after a good nights sleep! We’ve never had an issue even with the 60 day window.

Easier on an 11- or 14-day voyage than a 7, or on a 'R'-class with 2 specialties than on a ship with 4.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Vallesan said:

Apples and caviar 🙂 but I once wanted a reservation for one of the most popular reservations in the world. At the time. Their reservations began, IIRC, at ***I don't remember the time*** but they started taking reservations either three months or ninety days in advance. We were REALLY lucky that we got the res for a date that we would already be in that city. So when I saw those times, I didn't bat an eye 🙂

eggtickets.jpg