Which pier does Princess use for Quebec City?

Jetswdo

For any one who has done the Canada cruise with Princess, specifically, can you recall which pier Princess uses in Quebec City?  Thanks, Anita

Princess uses wharf 30.  Not as good as the pier right by the lower gown.  Here is a mapnto help.  Princess did offer a shuttle but it doesn't help much,  you can take taxis, and uber to it.  

I was the Destination Expert last year on the Caribbean for the entire season.

PAP_Carte_Estuaire_PlanGeneral.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Ships tie up directly in front on the Fairmont Hotel.

Ship DOES NOT dock in front of/base of the Fairmont Hotel (Old Quebec).  She ports at the "new" terminal (building), 

Edited by cr8tiv1
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
56 minutes ago, CruisingThroughRetirement said:

vickie_bernie - Can you tell me more about Princess shuttle from Quai 30?  How frequently does it operate?  Does it drop off close to Musee de Civilization?

Not quite sure what you are asking.  This is what I experienced last Spring and Fall.

Ship docks at new terminal…not below Old Town Quebec. 

A bus shuttle picks you up at the terminal and delivers you to a parking lot near a short “bridge” that will take you across a waterway.  The path (5 minute walk) will lead you to the base of Old Town Quebec.  

The shuttle runs pretty frequently.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PTMom1974 said:

Has anyone noticed if the shuttle is handicapped accessible? Maybe has a lift?  My husband uses a 3 wheeled scooter.

Thanks

I did not notice, but thought it was "just" an ordinary bus.  Lots of taxi's at the terminal and around the town.  It is pretty hilly with lots of stairs.

9239F20C-E75B-4179-B524-DF26D0E9186A_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.e060a5a815c8099770272b469f52853b.jpeg

Edited by cr8tiv1

1 hour ago, PTMom1974 said:

Has anyone noticed if the shuttle is handicapped accessible? Maybe has a lift?  My husband uses a 3 wheeled scooter.

Thanks

Don't think it is. It's not really a rollable city, cobblestones, stairs, no ADA like in the US. Not scooter friendly. We didn't see really any around town and stayed there 3 nights, post cruise. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CruisingThroughRetirement said:

vickie_bernie - Can you tell me more about Princess shuttle from Quai 30?  How frequently does it operate?  Does it drop off close to Musee de Civilization?

Please see map I posted where shuttle is,  runs often.  No other near museum of Civilization, about 15 min walk from shuttle drop off.

Not sure if shuttle is handicap accessible buy yhey did have vans that were.  Buy then u still need to get to center of sites.   Might want to look at accessible taxi

• Like 1