CruiseNext versus CruiseNext Haven

Posted (edited)

I was just reviewing the rules pertaining to CN.  Specifically, I was wondering whether you could redeem more than 1 (or 2) if you were sailing on a longer cruise.  It doesn't appear that you can, so that answered the question, however, I saw reference to CruiseNext Haven credits.

I've ordered many CN certs over the years but don't recall seeing the option for CN Haven (maybe I just overlooked it because I thought it was for Haven only.)  Looks like these are sold in $500, rather than $250, increments.  The way I read it, it was not limited to Haven cabins.  So a few questions:

• Was I reading it correctly that I could use two of these toward a cruise?  That is, would I be able to spend $500 for 2 CNH certs and use the $1000 toward a single (say balcony) cabin?
  • Is there a limit as to the number I can purchase?  I know it's 4 for the traditional certs.
  • Any other catches/limitations aside from those on the "regular" CN program?
Edited by phillygwm

You can use them on the balcony cabin, but you'd be saving less money than if you used two regular CN certs.  The haven certificates will cost you more money 

As far as I know the Haven/500 certificates have the same dollar discount, costing 375 each. So not half price. But should you have any you can use them for other rooms as well. So not just Haven.

• Like 1

The problem with CruiseNext Haven is that the discount per voucher is the same as for cruisenext, so there isn’t a bigger discount for using them.

Two cruisenext vouchers worth $500 in total cost $250 but two cruisenext haven vouchers worth $1,000 cost $750, so the discount is the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asawi said:

As far as I know the Haven/500 certificates have the same dollar discount, costing 375 each. So not half price. But should you have any you can use them for other rooms as well. So not just Haven.

1 hour ago, KeithJenner said:

Two cruisenext vouchers worth $500 in total cost $250 but two cruisenext haven vouchers worth $1,000 cost $750, so the discount is the same.

Ahhh, that explains it!  Thank you!