Majestic Princess E728/731

Tmshrqn

I have stayed in E731 on the Crown a couple times and that is always my first choice of cabin on that ship.  No noise on starboard side E728 is above the lounge so it would be my second choice. 
On the Crown Emerald deck is covered but Dolphin is not, you’ll have to check the deck plan or look for photos of the aft for the Majestic.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

I have stayed in E731 on the Crown a couple times and that is always my first choice of cabin on that ship.  No noise on starboard side E728 is above the lounge so it would be my second choice. 
On the Crown Emerald deck is covered but Dolphin is not, you’ll have to check the deck plan or look for photos of the aft for the Majestic.

Royal Class vs Crown Class. Our favorite cabins are E731 and E730 on Crown Class, they are the full aft extended balcony fully covered mini suites.Not the same on the Majestic. E728 is a Owners suite and E731 is an aft facing Deluxe Balcony.

Edited by Yehootu

1 hour ago, Yehootu said:

Royal Class vs Crown Class. Our favorite cabins are E731 and E730 on Crown Class, they are the full aft extended balcony fully covered mini suites.Not the same on the Majestic. E728 is a Owners suite and E731 is an aft facing Deluxe Balcony.

Thanks for clarifying that both awesome locations and cabins on the Majestic, unfortunately or fortunately a mini suite is the highest category I can book.  Although on a recent cruise on the Discovery I was offered and accepted an offer to move to an aft facing Deluxe balcony loved it back there.