Have onboard prices gone up

Just booked Epicurion on Arvia. It came up as £28 before loyalty discount. I am assuming that is the price after 20% discount which makes price £35. Lat time we booked it was £30. I am wondering if all prices have gone up or 20% off  not being applied.

I think the discount comes off the initial price when paying online. When we have looked at the drink package it shows a 10% discount. I assume we will see 50p on all drinks which will add up over 14 nights.

1 hour ago, Ilovemygarden said:

I just booked the Limelight Club and didn’t get 20% discount.

We just paid £67.20 for the Limelight less loyalty. That's a strange amount. Decided by 0.8 = £42 each .That is a nice round figure, so I an really saying I haven't got a clue.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, zap99 said:

We just paid £67.20 for the Limelight less loyalty. That's a strange amount. Decided by 0.8 = £42 each .That is a nice round figure, so I an really saying I haven't got a clue.

Was that for 2 nights Zap?

Iona last month was £20. each before discount although I think different “turns” have different prices.

Epicurean was £24. each before discount.

I don’t get their pricing either 🤪

• Like 2

In February, during a conversation with the Assistant F&B Manager on Iona, he did say that in 

May/June time there will be another price increase, but it won't be just on drinks; it will be across the board.

That would explain the price hike for Epicurean; an increase of almost 17% though is quite a hike!😯

I don't know what's going on with Limelight though, with the inconsistencies that folk have encountered, and the response from P&O about the venue never attracting a 20% discount, as quoted by @AndyMichelle on the other thread

We have had a discount on pre-booking Limelight previously, albeit that was in 2022, but it was exactly 20% as far as I can recall; it was rounded up or down to the nearest pound.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dobbers said:

Was that for 2 nights Zap?

Iona last month was £20. each before discount although I think different “turns” have different prices.

Epicurean was £24. each before discount.

I don’t get their pricing either 🤪

One night for 2 people.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TigerB said:

In February, during a conversation with the Assistant F&B Manager on Iona, he did say that in 

May/June time there will be another price increase, but it won't be just on drinks; it will be across the board.

That would explain the price hike for Epicurean; an increase of almost 17% though is quite a hike!😯

I don't know what's going on with Limelight though, with the inconsistencies that folk have encountered, and the response from P&O about the venue never attracting a 20% discount, as quoted by @AndyMichelle on the other thread

We have had a discount on pre-booking Limelight previously, albeit that was in 2022, but it was exactly 20% as far as I can recall; it was rounded up or down to the nearest pound.

Nah Tiger, according to P&O, you and all the other posters on here and FB must all be 'confused'... 😂😂😂

We questioned it again and, despite it seeming like we have received the discount, P&O are still insisting they have never offered it for the Limelight... 

We won't know for definite until we board, but if it is £42 on the ship, then we have received the 'discount that never existed'... 

Andy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A typical day at P&O Towers.....

Screenshot_2024-04-14-10-05-54-4002.jpeg.d4e859e65bb6d615096be3879bbae4bf.jpeg

"Hey lefty, what are you doing"?

"It's a secret righty, what are you doing"?

"I'm not telling you".

• Haha 3