Ability to switch cabins after reserving

Lwertz

4 hours ago, justcrusn said:

This is SO TRUE….

If a smoker gets on an elevator everyone that’s not a smoker, immediately knows.

And the smoker is oblivious that they stink to everyone else because they don’t smell it.

100% agree!  Sometimes at public places like stores or the like someone will walk by me and it literally chokes me because they smell so bad.  So as not to direct this exclusively at smokers, the same thing can happen when some people (usually but not exclusively older ladies, and I am one so I can say it without prejudice🙂) seem to take a bath in perfume and just REEK of it!  Our relatives (may they rest in peace) were lovely ladies but loved their perfume.  I distinctly remember walking down the hallway one day towards their cabin and I could literally smell their perfume at least six doorways away.  They used it so much they were immune to the intensity of it.

On 4/14/2024 at 2:13 PM, Host Anne said:

You can definitely switch your cabin.  Call Celebrity since you booked with them.  Or cancel it and rebook.

I called and my new BFF, Charlie, switched our cabin and answered all of my questions.