Captain's Club Help Please

We have some missing Captain's Club points and have been trying to contact Captain's Club to claim what we are owed.  As we are from New Zealand we are directed to the Australian office.  We go through to the dedicated CC line but are told by the operators that to contact CC we have to send an email.  We have sent two off now but after a long wait haven't even had any acknowledgement.  Our travel agent also tried  a couple of times but has had no success.  As a last resort, we even wrote a letter to Guest Services on the Edge, (the ship we had been on), and when it came into port in our home town, we asked a passenger if they would deliver it for us.  We had hoped they could do something from their end.  Still, no joy.  

I am now looking at ringing the Captain's Club in the USA directly to see if I have any success.  I have found this number on the website 1-844-418-6824 

Due to the different time zones, I have been trying to work out the best time to ring.  What state is this number for so I can calculate the time accurately?  Or do you think it is outsourced to another country?

Many thanks for your help.

After calling, emailing, and calling again for missing points, I finally got our missing points by reaching out to celebrity using facebook messenger. I got a response the same day I messaged them saying they’d look into it and four days later, the points were credited along with a follow up message from them.

14 hours ago, lovedecruise said:

We have some missing Captain's Club points and have been trying to contact Captain's Club to claim what we are owed.  As we are from New Zealand we are directed to the Australian office.  We go through to the dedicated CC line but are told by the operators that to contact CC we have to send an email.  We have sent two off now but after a long wait haven't even had any acknowledgement.  Our travel agent also tried  a couple of times but has had no success.  As a last resort, we even wrote a letter to Guest Services on the Edge, (the ship we had been on), and when it came into port in our home town, we asked a passenger if they would deliver it for us.  We had hoped they could do something from their end.  Still, no joy.  

I am now looking at ringing the Captain's Club in the USA directly to see if I have any success.  I have found this number on the website 1-844-418-6824 

Due to the different time zones, I have been trying to work out the best time to ring.  What state is this number for so I can calculate the time accurately?  Or do you think it is outsourced to another country?

Many thanks for your help.

I had the same problem so I went to the loyalty service on my last cruise on Millennium and she fixed it for me.  Apparently I had 2 accounts which I was told does happen.  It is frustrating because i got no reply from emails to the loyalty at celebrity. Maybe write back and see if you have the same problem.  I am in Australia 

15 hours ago, lovedecruise said:

What state is this number for so I can calculate the time accurately?  Or do you think it is outsourced to another country?

Another country?  Probably not.  State? Who knows!!!  I called last week, and the very proficient agent took care of my issue---BUT, a couple of times I heard a kid acting up in the background.  Probably working remotely.