Onward Cabin Selection

Compass Rose Monica

Greetings,

I am looking to book a cruise on the Onward and I'm looking between N1 and N2. Looking to chose, hopefully, a quiet location and not with a tub (I understand a lot of people don't care for them,  unless anyone has positive comments about it. There's a lot available with tubs). 

For N1, there's cabins 8023, 8029, and 8033,.  

For N2: 8052, 8054. These look to be under the windows café, but I think it's a carpeted area???  Also, forward of the ship area 8802, 8804, but not sure if I'll feel the ship move more than other areas of the ship.

Thanks in advance!

Monica 

We stayed in 8029 November 2022.  Quiet.  No noise from above.  Great size shower.  Wonderful butler called Alan.  I would book this again.   You could look through the CC cabin thread too?  

8004 (I think this is the one you meant) will be quiet because it is far forward so you won't have lots of foot traffic outside your door. If seas are rough, you'll feel them more here. This is a cabin I've stayed in and liked.

From the ones you listed, I'd choose 8029 for the least motion of the ocean.

If seasickness is really a big potential problem, take 8029 or 8033.

Mrs Banjo and I stayed in cabin 6048.  We thought the location was very good, as it is midship.  Access to lifts and common areas was easy and we did not experience any noise problems.  The shower, however, was small.

I would pick 8052 over 8054. We stayed in 8054 and there is a crew door opposite. There is some noise from the crew door in the morning. I wouldn't choose that cabin again.

We're on the World cruise and are in 8048. Great location. Occasionally we hear rolling carts on evenings they are setting up pool deck dinners but not an issue for us.

12 hours ago, roberts2005 said:

Is 8004 under the gym?    Also, 8052 and 8054 might have noise from rolling carts.

8004 is port side, gym is starboard.

12 hours ago, 2ndsailing said:

We're on the World cruise and are in 8048. Great location. Occasionally we hear rolling carts on evenings they are setting up pool deck dinners but not an issue for us.

Thanks for this!  I'm in the equivalent cabin (8056) on Journey on my next cruise.

• Like 2