Hair Dryer on Jubilee (Never Mind!)

Posted (edited)

I swear I saw a photo of a hair dryer on the Jubilee, showing that it is NOT attached inside a drawer. I thought it was on Saint Greg's review, but I tried to find it again and could not find it. I always take my own hair dryer because the ones on most(all) of the ships are 1. attached inside a drawer and 2. terrible hair dryers. Has anyone seen the ones on Jubilee (or Mardi Gras/Celebration)? The pic I saw showed the ConAir logo on it. If what I saw is correct, I might be willing to leave mine at home on our upcoming Jubilee cruise.

Signed,

Short, fine hair but picky about my hair dryer 😄

Edited by kew1031
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, kew1031 said:

I swear I saw a photo of a hair dryer on the Jubilee, showing that it is NOT attached inside a drawer. I thought it was on Saint Greg's review, but I tried to find it again and could not find it. I always take my own hair dryer because the ones on most(all) of the ships are 1. attached inside a drawer and 2. terrible hair dryers. Has anyone seen the ones on Jubilee (or Mardi Gras/Celebration)? The pic I saw showed the ConAir logo on it. If what I saw is correct, I might be willing to leave mine at home on our upcoming Jubilee cruise.

Signed,

Short, fine hair but picky about my hair dryer 😄

It's definitely in my review but also at the 1:25 mark here:

• Thanks 1

• kew1031 changed the title to Hair Dryer on Jubilee (Never Mind!)

We were on the Jubilee last week.  Thanks to Saint Greg, I saved some space in my luggage and used the provided hair dryer.  It's not full size, but it's not terrible either.  It worked just fine for me. Would love for all ships to at least have this size hair dryer in the cabins. (Wish the beds were as good - HORRIBLE!)  You'll love the Jubilee - HUGE but beautiful with some neat features.

• Like 1