Hair Dryers in SMC Seascape Yacht Club

Gamppy

I understand that there are blow dryers provided in each room, however are you allowed to bring a hair dryer from home if you want to?  My wife loves her Dyson hair dryer.  When we sailed on the NCL Dawn hair dryers were not allowed but in the FAQ on MSC it looked like it might be a possibility:

Alcohol, firearms, sharp objects such as blades and scissors, flammable and explosive material, items with heating elements, excluding hair dryers, hair Irons and hair straighteners, or open flames (e.g. clothing irons, kettles, hotplates, candles, incense, steamers), drones.

Since hair dryers are excluded from being banned, does that mean they are allowed??  Thanks.

Hairdryers are allowed anywhere on the ship.  Has your wife ever brought this item on a ship?  There have been reports on other lines that dryers with ceramic elements do not work on the ships, and Dyson may be one of them.  EM

When sailed several years ago on the NCL Dawn in an Owners Suite hair dryers were specifically not allowed (I think it had to do with the amperage, etc.)  You could only use the ones provided on board.

If they are in fact allowed, she can always bring it and if it does not work then she can use the one provided on ship. Just don't want to blow up the bathroom in the suite on the Seascape of have it confiscated from our baggage and possibly lost.