Muster Drill

I've only cruised with NCL once since the shutdown, and that was 2022. Can you share with me what the current safety drill situation looks like? I'm bringing on a new cruiser, and I'm trying to give her an idea of what to expect.

(We're on the Jade if it matters.)

16 minutes ago, Swells1 said:

I've only cruised with NCL once since the shutdown, and that was 2022. Can you share with me what the current safety drill situation looks like? I'm bringing on a new cruiser, and I'm trying to give her an idea of what to expect.

(We're on the Jade if it matters.)

Pre-cruise watch the video (maybe endless emails to watch it)!  Once onboard the ship, go to your Assembly Station (as shown on your key-card), check-in with person in green cap and vest.

Done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ggTexasGal said:

Pre-cruise watch the video (maybe endless emails to watch it)!  Once onboard the ship, go to your Assembly Station (as shown on your key-card), check-in with person in green cap and vest.

Done!

Nice! Thank you.

• Like 1

The hardest part of the muster when we were on the Jade was finding and getting to our muster station with a gimpy Mrs. Schmoopie following her broken leg. Other than that, no problem.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

The hardest part of the muster when we were on the Jade was finding and getting to our muster station with a gimpy Mrs. Schmoopie following her broken leg. Other than that, no problem.

Oh, I can (partially) sympathize. I broke my ankle in three places a few months before my last cruise. I was juuust weight-bearing when we sailed. Send her my best wishes. 

• Thanks 1