New set up at Maegan’s Bay?

negn

Thought I recently read that chairs are now already set up and you no longer go inside to pay.   We have recently avoided going due to the rudeness of the chair vendors who made you drag your own loungers  My DH had to help a number of older guests.  Then you had to go back and get your deposit back.  Whole process was a hassle

Yes, there are chairs with umbrellas already set up, and there is an attendant who collects payment. I think you can move the chairs if you want a different location.

Everything on Magens Bay has been a hassle for the last 20 years except the water and the views. 

The beach isn't a hassle if you keep walking, everything else is a hassle.🫤

It's been a few years since we were at Magen's Bay Beach. Does anyone who has been there in the last couple of months know if they still have the picnic tables under the trees by the water, kind of in front of the covered picnic pavillion? 

On 4/21/2024 at 8:53 AM, Ms411 said:

Yes, there are chairs with umbrellas already set up, and there is an attendant who collects payment. I think you can move the chairs if you want a different location.

How much is it to rent the chairs/loungers? Also, is there still a fee to enter due to it being a national "park" area? We had to pay $4 per person several years ago.