Wonder of the seas

What specialty restaurant can I go to when I embark and make all specialty dining.  I don't want to run from one restaurant to another.

when you first walk onto the ship, there will be a specialty dining kiosk in the middle of the promenade.  2-3 people helping to make reservations there(everything but hibachi).  If its crowded there, you can go up to 8 and make them in central park.  We made ours at the kiosk, we were probably the 100th person to boardafter suites and the key and we were the 1st person to make reservations at the kiosk.  It still wasn't busy when we finished about 15 minutes later.  I had a sheet with every reservation we wanted and he was mostly able to accommodate us. Some minor time changes(we went for 6:30 every evening).

Also, don't trust the app if you want to make changes, we decided to do Mason Jar for dinner instead of hooked for the 5th night on our 4th day, app said 8pm was the best we could get but we asked at MJ desk and he put us down for 6:15 which was close to what we wanted.

Dan

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, danoconnl said:

don't trust the app if you want to make changes

I can definitely attest to this. On Allure in October we had Sabor dinner reservations and decided we wanted to change the time that day. The app said nothing was available. We went there at lunch time and were offered literally any time we wanted.

It was almost completely empty that night. I felt bad for our incredibly nice server, who we chatted with for a while since she barely had anything to do until a large party eventually showed up. Who knows how many tables/tips she may have gotten if the app showed the actual availability?

• Like 1

We also made our reservations at the kiosk in February on Wonder. I sent my teens up to deck 8 to check things out and I believe at least Chops was doing reservations as well. I was second in line at the kiosk so decided to just do it there. It was relatively quick. One note - all reservations for Izumi (not just Hibachi) had to be made there. It would have been easy but the first person in line when I arrived was making all of her reservations there. By the time she finished there had to have been at least 25 people behind me.