Carnival Celebration dining options?!?

The dining options for Celebration have my head spinning! LOL...I've been on tons of cruises but none with this many specialty options. I'm booked on Celebration for Feb, 2025. 

Does anyone have a clear post or file about what is free and when and how much the ones that aren't free are? Also trying to decide between YTD and timed seating because I've been told the specialty restaurants are included in YTD?? I'm all for wandering around but also like to know beforehand where we shouldn't miss. (I'm excited about ChiBang and Bonsai Teppanyaki). Been checking Youtube also but that can be tedious. I just finished a 45 minute overview of the ship and I love all of the nostalgia that was included in the design of this one.  I'll have a Blue card with me, I can't mess this up!  🤪🤪Thank you!!!

Happy Cruising!!!!!!!!!!!!

56 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

What other questions?

Related to the ATD and the specialty restaurants. Do you choose the place when you ask for a table? And is the first visit to all of them free or Just ChiBang as the above poster said? Do you need reservations at all of them? A few people have recommended ATD d/t being able to book the table there for dinner. Why is that beneficial? I'm a traditionalist and like assigned time dining so I'm not arguing with everyone to get ready at a certain random time, they already know what time dinner is. LOL 

You don’t have to have YTD to eat at Chibang or Cucina for free. You get one free dinner there (lunch is always free when they are open). With set time dining, you just have to wait until 7:30 to check in. Pig and Anchor is free also (ribs and something else has a charge). 

Bonsai, Steakhouse, Rudi’s and Emeril’s are extra.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, missholly24 said:

Related to the ATD and the specialty restaurants. Do you choose the place when you ask for a table? And is the first visit to all of them free or Just ChiBang as the above poster said? Do you need reservations at all of them? A few people have recommended ATD d/t being able to book the table there for dinner. Why is that beneficial? I'm a traditionalist and like assigned time dining so I'm not arguing with everyone to get ready at a certain random time, they already know what time dinner is. LOL 

So if you get My time dining yes,every night you need to go into the app and request a reservation. You cannot make the reservations in advance,you need to do it every night. It's more how some restaurants on land where you call right before you go ahead to be put on a waiting list. So on the Celebration you do this on the phone app.  On the phone app you choose whether you want to be put on the waiting list for the MDR,Chibang, or Cucina. With YTD your are allowed 1 free visit to Chibang,after that it's an $8/pp cover. Cucina is unlimited. The thing is only MTD can you request to eat at Chibang or Cucina at any time during the night. If you're on fixed early or late and want to eat at either Chibang or Cucina you need to wait until after 7:30 before you can request a table. If you have MTD there's no time restrictions like with early or late. The same 1 free dinner at Chibang applies with early or late seating. 

Edited by kwokpot

15 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

So if you get My time dining yes,every night you need to go into the app and request a reservation. You cannot make the reservations in advance,you need to do it every night. It's more how some restaurants on land where you call right before you go ahead to be put on a waiting list. So on the Celebration you do this on the phone app.  On the phone app you choose whether you want to be put on the waiting list for the MDR,Chibang, or Cucina. With YTD your are allowed 1 free visit to Chibang,after that it's an $8/pp cover. Cucina is unlimited. The thing is only MTD can you request to eat at Chibang or Cucina at any time during the night. If you're on fixed early or late and want to eat at either Chibang or Cucina you need to wait until after 7:30 before you can request a table. If you have MTD there's no time restrictions like with early or late. The same 1 free dinner at Chibang applies with early or late seating. 

Oh thank you so much! That answered all my questions. I had no clue you would have to wait until after 7:30. Thank you 😊

• Like 1