Oct. 22, 2024 Ride Share to Florence

D1829

Would anyone be interested in sharing a private van from port to Florence and back?   A 16 person private van service is much more reasonable than anything I have found thus far. 

Try to find the roll call for the cruise and post there instead.

As an alternative, have you looked into Tuscany bus? I haven't researched Livorno/Florence much, but I did a nice "tour" with them to Lucca and Pisa at a very reasonable price. It's more or less just the transport if you want it to be, but you can also pay a little extra and get more of a tour. They did Florence as well when I was there in December 2023.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D1829 said:

Would anyone be interested in sharing a private van from port to Florence and back?   A 16 person private van service is much more reasonable than anything I have found thus far. 

Did you look at the trains?  Livorno to Firenze is about $11 Euro each way and only 1-1/2 hrs or so?  Schedule usually has a couple of trains per hour in each direction. 

Thanks for info.  I am not always comfortable trusting the trains to get back to the ship on time.  A few too close calls in the past.

A search of roll call for this trip showed 0 results, thought I had started a new one.  I will check into the Tuscany bus and see what they have.