Saint Greg's Carnival Horizon ABC - Live - April 27, 2024

I’m finally running out of that 500 pack I bought in 2019. Usually I make sure I have 100 and whatever I need after the prior cruise I pull out of here. This time it was so low I brought the whole thing.

IMG_7231.jpeg

• Like 10

I’m using a platinum gift. Since this suitcase didn’t have the pouches I decided to use the toiletry bag. I actually have some I don’t use. My stepfather is big on them and I think it gets under his skin that I don’t bring one to New Orleans. So he buys me one every year. Or maybe

he just keeps forgetting he bought me one.

IMG_7233.jpeg

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, mamiamjo said:

Cool! I have 5 more to go (but only 2 planned 😞 )

I never knew which one was going to be mine because I booked this two years ago and I’ve booked quite a few since then that I’ve already been on. I do know which one is going to be my diamond. That has been carefully planned as long as they don’t scree it up by changing the rules in the next year .

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m using a platinum gift. Since this suitcase didn’t have the pouches I decided to use the toiletry bag. I actually have some I don’t use. My stepfather is big on them and I think it gets under his skin that I don’t bring one to New Orleans. So he buys me one every year. Or maybe

he just keeps forgetting he bought me one.

IMG_7233.jpeg

I have a bunch of toiletry bags as well, but I keep buying more. I’m not cool enough to have a Carnival branded one yet 😔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blarko said:

I have a bunch of toiletry bags as well, but I keep buying more. I’m not cool enough to have a Carnival branded one yet 😔

If you want one I can send you one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’m wondering if I should put this card in the bag and report it lost tomorrow because if it gets all messed up or lost or something I’m betting I won’t get the special 25th card at guest services

• Like 12

Bartender was trying to be proactive. I got this last time because it was a quickie before before the safety briefing. I was going to try a couple of their specialty cocktails and a couple other beers…

IMG_7267.jpeg

• Like 9

I forgot about them closing the bars during the safety briefing on my one Carnival cruise. I don't remember ever seeing this on Royal or NCL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. We're usually sat at the bar during sailaway.

• Like 2