Saint Greg's Carnival Horizon ABC - Live - April 27, 2024

2 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I'm really hoping nothing changes about JiJis before I get there next year. Well except the price, totally expect that lol.

I spy something I haven't tried, those delectable looking little pouches 👀

You can lock it in now. 3 of my 4 nights were at $15

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

You can lock it in now. 3 of my 4 nights were at $15

I did lock in 2 nights already. It really was a crazy steal at $15 so today's pricing is fine. We don't do the steakhouse so just might end up doing 3 nights also. I had been avoiding the MDR last 2 Carnival cruises but the new menus and the food lately looks good.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I did lock in 2 nights already. It really was a crazy steal at $15 so today's pricing is fine. We don't do the steakhouse so just might end up doing 3 nights also. I had been avoiding the MDR last 2 Carnival cruises but the new menus and the food lately looks good.

And there's Teppanyaki. Lunch is same menu & portion sizes as dinner, but lower price.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, tropicaledrink said:

Does anyone happen to know if the Ocean Plaza Bar has real Cold Brew? That's my caffeine of choice, and it tends to only be at the main Java Blue locations 🫤

Yes. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

IMG_9938.thumb.jpeg.cde2a2439c6b0e19faafe2a773ae6f1b.jpeg

no stools 

IMG_9939.thumb.jpeg.15f8e6b081280e478ec54432d5b78dc0.jpeg

I saw on Mitsugirly's Panorama review that they didn't have chairs at the inside Havana Bar either. What the heck! 😎

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

I saw on Mitsugirly's Panorama review that they didn't have chairs at the inside Havana Bar either. What the heck! 😎

You know, I did not notice it till you said that....huh

• Like 3

Thanks, Greg, for another great Live. It’s always fun following along. I especially enjoyed the history behind the Curaçao Liqueur.  And, thank you for all the great ever-changing “funnel” photos.  I asked you what they were called a few years ago, and I’ve loved them ever since.  I got to see them in person on the Horizon in November, 2021, and my phone is filled with their photos. So beautiful. Have a safe trip home.

• Like 4

Thanks for letting us tag along and for entertaining us along the way. And supplying us w/great pictures and videos.

Hope you enjoy the "new" car🫣

Safe travels home!

• Like 3

Thank you for taking time from your vacation to share your thoughts with us.  I hate to admit it, but after just sailing the NCL Bliss, I was a bit lukewarm on my upcoming 8 day Horizon cruise. This report reminded me why I was excited to book this ship and itinerary. Safe travels home!

• Like 1

Crazy morning. I remember last night the captain saying we’d be arriving at 5am. I woke up at some point and thought, I bet we’re parking. I look out they window we’re going down the canal or whatever. I look at my phone. 4:36am. I was just hoping I could get back to sleep. I think I was awake for 20 mins. The next thing I know Dedy is knocking on my door. I forgot the dnd sign. I look at my phone. 7:45. I’m supposed to be in the lounge for priority debarkation now. I didn’t hear a sound. An announcement. People. Nothing. It’s quiet and the best cruise room for sleep I’ve had.

I jump up and start getting ready. I did not fully pack yesterday. Just my stacks of clothes. 8am is the first announcement I hear. It’s in the rooms reminding us to get out by 8:30. Also saying we’ll be notified by hub app notification when we can go down to the gangway. That came at 8:14 for me. But I headed out at 8:20.

IMG_9960.thumb.jpeg.64d92e6c93e4a4d5846d4a7a38715f65.jpeg

IMG_9961.thumb.jpeg.bcf727f45f669d8f5d02e69c998aa6b3.jpeg

IMG_9962.thumb.jpeg.f1133cd245ba1d69f77fa4081d6be717.jpeg

IMG_9963.thumb.jpeg.2f0945448071c9d7cbc2a9039cc6135f.jpeg

IMG_9966.jpeg

IMG_9967.jpeg

IMG_9968.jpeg

IMG_9969.jpeg

IMG_9964.jpeg

IMG_9965.jpeg

IMG_9966.jpeg

IMG_9967.jpeg

• Like 19

That elevator was the worst. When I got there there were three of us waiting. But the time we got an elevator it was over 30. It was 12 minutes. Then this was the scene when I got off the elevator.

IMG_9973.jpeg

• Like 4