WIFI mobile device

I just want to confirm that with purchasing the WIFI package on the ship, I can load this to my tablet.  Correct?   Will I be able to log in to the hub app on both my phone and tablet?  But just us WIFI on the tablet.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

I just want to confirm that with purchasing the WIFI package on the ship, I can load this to my tablet.  Correct?   Will I be able to log in to the hub app on both my phone and tablet?  But just us WIFI on the tablet.  Thanks!

I don't think you can log into the app on both at the same time.

2 hours ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

You can only use the internet plan on one device at a time, but you can use the internet on both devices yes. You'll just need to log in and out of devices as you wish to use the internet.

If you think there would be a need to use the internet on both devices at the same time, then you'd need to buy two internet plans.

You can use the Hub app for free, no need to purchase an Internet plan, on any number of devices. I do recommend installing the Hub app before you get onboard.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

To bend this topic around a bit, I use an Amazon Fire and don't have the Carnival app loaded on it.  It's easy to switch the WiFi from my phone to it - just do the Silk thing and go to login.com .  That will ask you if you want to login to this device and log off of the other device.  Two clicks and done.  I can't ask to be much easier than that.

• Like 2