Sanctuary and Suites - NOT on Sun Princess

2 hours ago, memoak said:

This thread had to do with booking a mid ship suite with a narrow balcony and then paying for the Sanctuary for lounging space. We just book the suites with large balconies and use that for our lounging 

While my comment in response to your question did mention narrow balconies, that was not original subject of the thread as posted by the OP. She does not even mention balconies. 

19 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

And that’s why you don’t get it. It’s just your opinion. Obviously it’s not for everyone and certainly not for you. But when you ask a “why would anyone” question and people give you answers, it’s not their fault that you don’t like or understand those answers 🤷🏻‍♀️

My interaction here have always been in response to post #12 which is where the narrow balcony was a main reason of not lounging on your own suite balcony 

I love the penthouse suite on the Sky with the ENORMOUS balcony and I would still book the sanctuary for a day or two. The loungers are way mor comfortable and the service is amazing. I would book it for the afternoon tea alone. 

Every likes different things. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

I love the penthouse suite on the Sky with the ENORMOUS balcony and I would still book the sanctuary for a day or two. The loungers are way mor comfortable and the service is amazing. I would book it for the afternoon tea alone. 

Every likes different things. 

And I would rather spend that $40 on a specialty dinner even though people tell me on other threads that I have already paid for a meal in the MDR. Each to their own

10 hours ago, memoak said:

And I would rather spend that $40 on a specialty dinner even though people tell me on other threads that I have already paid for a meal in the MDR. Each to their own

Yes!  That’s what’s great about cruising!!  Choices for everyone.