Smoothies in spa cafe

Yes, to the premium plan only. They are really good! I finally had the premium plan with a suite recently, and I’d been wanting to have various concoctions. I think our person was new because she wasn’t really sure what would taste good with what. We had a great time experimenting every day, though.  After the beet juice base experiment, it took three days before I had clear pee… luckily, I eat beets so I didn’t have a panic attack! Also, the purple rain is great as a base!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/6/2024 at 9:20 PM, buzz031 said:

Yes, to the premium plan only. They are really good!

Must be a personal thing. I tried one once and found it to be the worst smoothie I ever had.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2024 at 12:06 PM, Canuckjammer said:

How much are smoothies?

could anyone confirm that they’re included in premium package but not classic package?

I like them but they are usually room temperature so I ask them to add ice when making mine. 

The are not covered by the classic drink package but are covered under the premium drink package. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just be aware that the size of the smoothies are pretty small. We just got off the Equinox last weekend, and not only were the glasses small (I would get about 6 ounces), but they only filled them half full. When we tried to get more or try a different one, we were told we had to wait at least an hour before getting another. And yes, we had the Premier Drink Package. I found it outrageous that somebody can go to the bar and get liquor every 10 minutes, but we could not get more than 3 ounces of a smoothie every hour. And it was not just one server...happened every time. We finally gave up. I hate to admit this, but it was just one of several examples of them nickel and diming customers, and although we are Elite, it is making us re-evaluate upcoming cruises.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 1:43 AM, DaKahuna said:

I like them but they are usually room temperature so I ask them to add ice when making mine. 

The are not covered by the classic drink package but are covered under the premium drink package. 

That has always been the case and they were horrible at room temperature.  I didn’t know better and didn’t realize I could ask them to add ice.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HopefulCruiser123 said:

I didn’t know better and didn’t realize I could ask them to add ice.

Yes, and if they will not add the ice for you, I would go to the self service drink area and get a couple of cubes of ice from the machine there and put them in and stir until chilled.