Date for main dining reservations

Mu dining reservations have been cancelled. Can someone please tell me when we will be able to make reservations under the new proposed systems?  We are back to back  where the first leg is by ourselves and the second with friends. Of course our original reservations indicated that for the dining as I entered each day day by day for the same time and place. Now, will I be able to list the two legs differently under the new system given that the two legs have now been listed as if it was one cruise?

Thank you for info. 

2 minutes ago, lilypod7 said:

Mu dining reservations have been cancelled. Can someone please tell me when we will be able to make reservations under the new proposed systems?  We are back to back  where the first leg is by ourselves and the second with friends. Of course our original reservations indicated that for the dining as I entered each day day by day for the same time and place. Now, will I be able to list the two legs differently under the new system given that the two legs have now been listed as if it was one cruise?

Thank you for info. 

They say, you’ll be able to make reservations starting June 17th, if it is all programmed.

The App will 

show your b2b as one cruise, and you can still book one day at a time if you wish to dine with others on some nights.

• Like 1

Am a bit skeptical that everything will:

Be in place on June 17th

The app will work properly on the 17th.

The app will be able to handle the hundreds of thousands of dinner reservations. 

How many booked, but before final.payment will be frustrated that day.

Communicated by Princess before thec17th in an email to every TA, CVP and passenger exactly how to navigate the new procedure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Am a bit skeptical that everything will:

Be in place on June 17th

The app will work properly on the 17th.

The app will be able to handle the hundreds of thousands of dinner reservations. 

How many booked, but before final.payment will be frustrated that day.

Communicated by Princess before thec17th in an email to every TA, CVP and passenger exactly how to navigate the new procedure.

My concern is that moving to a single dining room for daily reservations will make it very difficult to make a booking at popular times like 7:00 or 7:30.  Of course, I’m out of luck since I’ll be on a cruise so blocked from managing any future sailings 😡