Print Itinerary

mjmagee

Is there any way to print my cruise itinerary with the ship arrival and departure times?  I found one itinerary but it only lists the day and the port, not the actual hours in port.  Times would be very helpful for excursion planning.  Thx in advance for any assistance. 

Marilyn

3 minutes ago, mjmagee said:

Is there any way to print my cruise itinerary with the ship arrival and departure times?  I found one itinerary but it only lists the day and the port, not the actual hours in port.  Times would be very helpful for excursion planning.  Thx in advance for any assistance. 

Marilyn

The invoice page 2 or 3 should list the itinerary with times and whether tendered or docked.

• Like 1

Just print the page of your pdf file invoice that was sent to you.  Ours has always been page 3 or 4.  Don’t print the whole document unless you really want it.

• Like 1

If you are working with a TA and they have not sent you a copy of your Viking Guest Statement, contact them and ask them to send you the most up-to-date copy -- not any invoice that the Travel Agent may generate. While you are at it, ask them to send the invoice automatically each time a change is made, such as payments made or items removed.

There is a lot more helpful information contained in the invoice than just what the trip is costing you and the itinerary. (BTW, if they are unwilling or unable to fulfill your request, it might be time to find a new TA). 

If you are not working with a TA, you can view and download the most recent version on MVJ.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

you can view and download the most recent version on MVJ.

Just to follow up, the “request invoice” option is buried in MVJ. People have asked for help locating it. Go to the ACCOUNT menu (tap the person icon on the top right and select Account) then select “Request Invoice” from the dropdown list. It will email the invoice to the address used to setup MVJ.

image.thumb.png.7edc71fc0203772ce83df69ef09e68f2.png

Edited by OneSixtyToOne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Much thanks!  I found the statement as an attachment to an email my TA forwarded to me from Viking!  Just what I was looking for.

Marilyn

14 hours ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

Just to follow up, the “request invoice” option is buried in MVJ. People have asked for help locating it. Go to the ACCOUNT menu (tap the person icon on the top right and select Account) then select “Request Invoice” from the dropdown list. It will email the invoice to the address used to setup MVJ.

image.thumb.png.7edc71fc0203772ce83df69ef09e68f2.png

I'm not sure this works if you've booked through a travel agent.  You can get a copy through them but not on MVJ in my experience.

2 hours ago, ericosmith said:

I'm not sure this works if you've booked through a travel agent.  You can get a copy through them but not on MVJ in my experience.

That is true. If you work with a TA, you will not be able to use MVJ to get a copy of your Viking Guest Statement.

The statement is very important and even if you work with a TA, all guests should read over the entire statement to make sure that all the details are correct and that needed corrections are made before paying the deposit.  Once you make the deposit, you have entered into a contract with Viking and any changed are much more difficult to rectify.