Live from the Sapphire Princess and Denali Explorer - Southbound - May 18-25

fpsphil

12 hours ago, Derfman60 said:

Thanks for sharing the daily schedule. Curious - I am not seeing any Stretch Lab times - do you know what time this is available?

I will check

Would it be possible for you to go into ocean now and act like you’re going to order a chef salad. Does it give you choices to leave things off of the salad? A few  years ago, it would give you choices to leave off eggs and things like that but there was never a choice to leave off the cheese. I’m just wondering if they ever corrected that and if we can leave the cheese off. Thank you. 

18 hours ago, Derfman60 said:

Thanks for sharing the daily schedule. Curious - I am not seeing any Stretch Lab times - do you know what time this is available?

On the patters posted below

33 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Would it be possible for you to go into ocean now and act like you’re going to order a chef salad. Does it give you choices to leave things off of the salad? A few  years ago, it would give you choices to leave off eggs and things like that but there was never a choice to leave off the cheese. I’m just wondering if they ever corrected that and if we can leave the cheese off. Thank you. 

IMG_5999.png

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, fpsphil said:

IMG_5999.png

Thank you! I am sending this to Princess on Instagram to see if they will finally fix it. I have a dairy allergy and I can’t even order salad. Thanks again! 

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Thank you! I am sending this to Princess on Instagram to see if they will finally fix it. I have a dairy allergy and I can’t even order salad. Thanks again! 

The new princess app is a hot mess. I actually preferred the old one more which they cut access to. Reservations are a complete PITA to change/make

Edited by fpsphil
  • Like 1

I have a couple requests if you have time.

Do you have the daily buffet theme schedule that's usually provided in the room on day one?

Have you noticed if the Trident Grill has the usual burgers/etc menu or are there Alaska themed items? The Princess website said there were supposed to be themed items such as crab cakes and fish tacos. A picture of the menu would be awesome.

Thanks of you have time, but no biggie if not! 😀 

15 minutes ago, Paula_MacFan said:

The Patter in post #12 shows the Crab Shack from noon to 1pm.

Thanks Paula! I clearly missed that 

• Like 1

Beautiful day in Skagway today. Discovery is in today and tendering from RR forward

Pretty long lines for Discovery tenders this afternoon

IMG_6050.jpeg

IMG_6051.jpeg

IMG_6160.jpeg

IMG_6056.jpeg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Paula_MacFan said:

I have a couple requests if you have time.

Do you have the daily buffet theme schedule that's usually provided in the room on day one?

Have you noticed if the Trident Grill has the usual burgers/etc menu or are there Alaska themed items? The Princess website said there were supposed to be themed items such as crab cakes and fish tacos. A picture of the menu would be awesome.

Thanks of you have time, but no biggie if not! 😀 

Nothing special at Trident

IMG_6177.jpeg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, fpsphil said:

Nothing special at Trident

IMG_6177.jpeg

Thanks!  Unfortunately that looks like the same old menu.  I was looking forward to these items per the Princess website:

Screenshot 2024-05-22 7.25.54 AM.png

Thank you for posting live. Appreciate the daily schedule. My husband and I embark on Saturday for 14 days. Are the laundry facilities open on your cruise? We were on another Princess cruise, and they were closed in certain waters.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Great information! We’re leaving from Vancouver on Saturday 5/25 for the reverse version of this cruise, including the Denali Cruise tour portion, so this information has been very helpful. Thanks so much for posting!

8 hours ago, Paula_MacFan said:

Thanks!  Unfortunately that looks like the same old menu.  I was looking forward to these items per the Princess website:

Screenshot 2024-05-22 7.25.54 AM.png

On our past Alaska cruises the posted menu looks exactly the same.  But they would have Tracy's Crab Shack crab cakes just one night.  When you are onboard ask when that will be when you are at the grill.  If they can't tell you look for a restaurant manager and they should be able to help.

• Thanks 2