How long does it take medallion to come in?

Eli_6

I am taking my elderly mother on a cruise to Denmark.  I paid for my cruise about 3-4 weeks ago and ordered the medallion and her a necklace. I thought they would be in for mother's day.  They still aren't in.  When should I expect it?  I can't even find anything in my online summary where it says I ordered it and paid for it, but it showed up on my credit card so now I am starting to worry. 

2 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

I am taking my elderly mother on a cruise to Denmark.  I paid for my cruise about 3-4 weeks ago and ordered the medallion and her a necklace. I thought they would be in for mother's day.  They still aren't in.  When should I expect it?  I can't even find anything in my online summary where it says I ordered it and paid for it, but it showed up on my credit card so now I am starting to worry. 

They send them about two weeks before you cruise. The batteries are short lived so they don't send them early.

• Like 1

Just now, jean-lynd said:

They send them about two weeks before you cruise. The batteries are short lived so they don't send them early.

Thank you for responding.  Good to know so I won't be looking for them now. 

54 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

If you’re in the US, they ship about 14 days before and you will get them about 11 days before sailing.  Usually, by USPS and when shipped you will get an email notice, with a tracking number.

It comes in a small/medium, white/blue bubble envelope with the PCL sea witch on it.

52 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

We are at 21 days until embarkation, I got an email today saying they were shipped.

YMMV

You should get them 7-10 days out. They are shipped from California.

We are 22 days out. I haven’t gotten the email yet but I saw they charged my cc for our wristbands on Wednesday. I will suspect it will be any day now for the email.