Favorite Drinks

What are your favorite drinks to order on board?  Looking for ideas of what to try.  Preferably not too sweet.  No Fun Ships for me.  

Dark n Stormy, most any kind of Mule, none of those are sickly sweet. Mai Tais aren't too sweet if made right. Malibu and pineapple juice tastes just like a pina colada without the thick, sugary sweetness of the frozen variety, still sweet though. If you like whiskey hard to go wrong with Manhattans or Old fashioneds. Martinis that don't have sweet flavored ingredients as the base. Gin, rum, or whiskey with ginger ale. Rum or whiskey with cola, you can always go for diet if you want it even less sweet. A proper margarita not made from the premade mix also won't be too sweet and much more tasty lol. Also tell them at the Alchemy Bar what kind of flavors you are looking for and they will almost certainly make something you will like.

If you are really looking to try a lot of new drinks it might be worth it to get Cheers, it helps you feel more adventurous ordering something new when your bar tab is already paid and no pressure to finish something you don't like and order something else instead.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cruiser12345678 said:

I like it with ginger beer instead of club soda.

I have never tried that but it does sound good.  I will have to try that thanks for the suggestion

12 hours ago, Jeafl said:

I love the Spicy chipotle pineapple martini from the Alchemy bar.  Not too spicy, but so good!

We like the Spicy Margarita made with the chipotle pineapple syrup.  Most bars can  make it.

• Like 1