Enchanted show times and specialty restaurants

jshli

Can anyone who has recently been on an Enchanted Princess Caribbean cruise, tell me what the show times were?

Any preferences between Crown Grill or the Catch by Rudi? We have already decided on 1 night at Sabatini’s.

I have heard wonderful things about Catch by Rudi and really looked forward to trying it on our May 4 sailing. Unfortunately, things went pretty sideways when we were there. Our reservation was for 6:00pm and we were seated right away and brought a glass of champagne, which was lovely. We got our order in and received our appetizers right around 6:30. The appetizers were good, but I only ate half of mine (gave the other half to my husband) to save room for the two entrees I had ordered, because I couldn't choose. At 7:35, after we had waited over an hour for our entrees, our waiter stopped by and apologized and said "two more minutes." Ten minutes later we left, stopping by the maitre'd stand to explain why we were leaving. I was straight up hangry by that point and we didn't want to miss all of the evening's entertainment. We had naively assumed dinner would take about 1.5 hours total and had planned on shows to see beginning at 7:30. We did not expect to still be waiting on our entrees at 7:45!

Now, I don't want to scare you off of Rudi's. I am sure something was just going on behind the scenes that caused the delay and it is hopefully an isolated incident. I will say that we ate at both Sabatini's and Crown Grill on that same sailing and received prompt service and had no long waits for food.

At Sabatini's I took a photo of our menu as we sat down at 6:01 and photos of our entrees at 7:18. At Crown Grill, I took a photo of our menu at 5:25 and a photo of our dessert at 6:46. So both of those meals were right around the 1.5 hour range., which is why I expected about the same for our Rudi's reservation, which was our last specialty meal of the cruise.

@JamieLogical, was this on the Enchanted? We ate at the Catch there in February and had no long wait for our food. Did you ask your waiter what the holdup was? Sorry you had that experience, as we thought the food and service was wonderful!

18 minutes ago, WisCruiser2 said:

@JamieLogical, was this on the Enchanted? We ate at the Catch there in February and had no long wait for our food. Did you ask your waiter what the holdup was? Sorry you had that experience, as we thought the food and service was wonderful!

Yes, this was on the Enchanted on the May 4 sailing. Specific date was May 9.