Royal Website Help/Suggestions

Ok here is the deal. I am trying to book a cruise inside final payment window.

Yesterday I was trying to book two rooms one with two people and one with one person.

I kept trying to check out with a credit card or affirm and it wouldn’t do anything. No error message or anything. I took out one of the rooms and then kept trying to get it to process. Eventually i got affirm to pop up and then backed out but a hold was created. I was then able to go back and successfully pay.

Ever since then I have been trying to book the solo room. No matter what I do I just get a spinning circle and then nothing. I’ve tried different computers and a phone and an iPad all the same thing.

Any suggestions on how to get the website to work. Why it’s doing this. Is this happening to others? It’s frustrating because they have one room fully paid for and I cannot book the other. 

Try calling and booking over the phone.

I just email my travel agent and he does it all for me, easy peasy.  He even saves my credit card info, so all I have to do is type, "Book Room 1234 on SHIP NAME on DATE please" and I get a confirmation in my email within 5-10 minutes, usually.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Try calling and booking over the phone.

I just email my travel agent and he does it all for me, easy peasy.  He even saves my credit card info, so all I have to do is type, "Book Room 1234 on SHIP NAME on DATE please" and I get a confirmation in my email within 5-10 minutes, usually.

I’m trying to use Affirm so I can spread the payment over the next six months without  interest. The Affirm pop up won’t pop up and nothing happened when I try to put in a credit card number.

1 hour ago, wreckem2013 said:

I’m trying to use Affirm so I can spread the payment over the next six months without  interest. The Affirm pop up won’t pop up and nothing happened when I try to put in a credit card number.

I thought you said you were within final payment.  That's usually 90-120 days, not 6 months.  Or can you pay over 6 months with affirm even if cruise has already sailed?

5 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

I thought you said you were within final payment.  That's usually 90-120 days, not 6 months.  Or can you pay over 6 months with affirm even if cruise has already sailed?

Cruise sails at the end of June. Affirm is sorta of similar to a credit card or lone of credit. Except each transaction is like a loan/micro loan. So I can pay with Affirm. Affirm pays the cruise and then I pay Affirm back for 6, 12, or 18 months. 

7 minutes ago, wreckem2013 said:

Cruise sails at the end of June. Affirm is sorta of similar to a credit card or lone of credit. Except each transaction is like a loan/micro loan. So I can pay with Affirm. Affirm pays the cruise and then I pay Affirm back for 6, 12, or 18 months. 

Ok.