cabin advice Oceania

I need advice on cabin 7047 on Oceania Rivera please. this cabin is very near the elevators and I'm concerned about the noise.

does this cabin open directly onto the elevator foyer or is there a glass door opening from the foyer into the corridor?

Many thanks for any feedback.

Oceania doesn’t have glass doors separating the stairwell/elevator area and the hallway corridor. It does have metal partitions that separate the two that are most always open. The only time I’ve ever seen them closed was on my last cruise during Boardamania. The staff had closed and locked off the partitions to keep guest out of the cabin areas until those rooms were called.First time I had seen that done, but not normally there for Boardamania.

As far as your exact cabin location, I’d suggest you view the deck plan for your ship which is easily obtainable. It is rare when people complain about noise from the elevator areas. Happens occasionally, but rare.

Unlike other cruise lines that make loud sounds when elevators arrive, Oceania's so quiet they van arrive and you not realize it if you’re looking away!

7047 opens to the wall of the elevator. very rarely will you hear any noise. the cabin next to you 7049 opens directly into the waiting/stair area. Anyone standing there will be able to glimpse into your room.