[Live]CruiseBOT: Celebration Carribean 5/26/24-6/2/24

6 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

BELIEVE ME; at a certain price point you’d say yes to that kind of commute. 
I mean I’ll TRY..but like I said earlier; it’ll be a princess one so I’m not sure if cross-posting is frowned upon.

Also; just landed at 10:50pm PST. Still have to get to my car then drive 90 minutes home. Weeeeee

So, for those keeping track; I woke up at 7:30am EST; and was in the airport at 11am EST; haha.

I've seen multiple other cruisers post the link to their Live reviews across many of their threads, regardless of cross-posting... I think this is the exception they allow most of the time...

Rest well today, hope your appointment with your dermotologist goes well...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

I've seen multiple other cruisers post the link to their Live reviews across many of their threads, regardless of cross-posting... I think this is the exception they allow most of the time...

Rest well today, hope your appointment with your dermotologist goes well...

Thanks!

I finally got home at 1:30; and finally passed out at 2:30 after unpacking a little (meds and stuff) and cleaning the cats litter box.

• Like 6

I stepped on the scale this morning; I only gained exactly 1lb (Which kind of surprises me; with as much exercise as I did I would have thought I’d of lost)

This will conclude our program.

Thanks again for everyone following along. The next installment will start June 28th.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

I just found your posting about the Celebration with pictures (we are thinking of doing it), and hope to read the rest of your review when I find time.

My advice for the next time you cruise @KarmaCruisers is to just enjoy the cruise. While you were on your cruise on the Celebration this woman was on the Liberty also playing the Dragon Link slot machines and pulled out six figures! I have no idea how much $$ she put in but I highly doubt it involved gift cards and math problems. 😉

Screenshot2024-06-07203629.png.eb1468461d55456f4beb02e0aee0d69c.png

• Like 2