Laundry Question ??

We will be going on an 11 night cruise following 4 days in Athens so will need some laundry done. It’s on sale now-how big are the bags? I’m wondering if 1 is enough just for underwear, tshirts etc. I really don’t want to wash things in the sink. 

The bags hold quite a bit of clothes - you can stuff in pretty much as much as you can.  We have free laundry due to our CC status so use the laundry service a lot.  Not uncommon for us to have multiple t-shirts, a few pairs of shorts or pj's, socks and underwear in one bag.  I just wouldn't advise sending out anything very expensive or delicate.  The standard is to use hot water and a hot dryer.  People say they have had success asking for cold water wash and warm dry but I've seen the laundry room on a tour and unless you are in an upper suite I wouldn't count on that level of attention.

We usually use the fill a bag deal when on board. This is the 1st time we purchased ahead of time. We usually send it out mid week as it can take 2 days to get it back. I believe you can select certain items to be dry cleaned and you can write notes on your receipt. You can take a picture of what you send out. We I’d say the bag is about 16” square and fit few pants, pajamas, shirts and undergarments. 

The laundry bags can supposedly hold 30 items, but that would depend on what type of clothing you send and how you pack the bag. If just tshirts and underwear you can fit in lots. We like to lay our clothes flat, then roll them up before sliding them into the bag. As an FYI everything is washed in an industrial sized washer using hot water, so don’t send anything that requires gentle care. The clothing is folded upon return, and have prominent creases.