paying for a double above drink package price

dbrown84

I like my Macallan, and it's reasonably priced onboard at $16 per shot.  If I order a double, will I have to just pay the $6 overage for each shot ($12 total), or will it be rung as as $32, then have the $10 subtracted, thus costing me $22?  Also, I've read that there is a place to smoke cigars across from the sports bar (I hope this is true).  Anyone know if there are servers that service that area, or any smoking area for that matter?  thanks

If the bartender wants to charge it as one drink, which will cost you more, then just have them split it (or order it) as two singles, which will give you the $10 per drink discount.   

You need to specify ship/sailing. 

19 hours ago, dbrown84 said:

I like my Macallan, and it's reasonably priced onboard at $16 per shot.  If I order a double, will I have to just pay the $6 overage for each shot ($12 total), or will it be rung as as $32, then have the $10 subtracted, thus costing me $22?  Also, I've read that there is a place to smoke cigars across from the sports bar (I hope this is true).  Anyone know if there are servers that service that area, or any smoking area for that matter?  thanks

When I was on the Seascape last February, I ordered a double Remi Martin XO cognac.  Was charged for two singles, paying just the overage on the drink plan for each.  Thus shots of XO at $24 each, cost me just $16, $8 for each.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, chrisgp999 said:

When I was on the Seascape last February, I ordered a double Remi Martin XO cognac.  Was charged for two singles, paying just the overage on the drink plan for each.  Thus shots of XO at $24 each, cost me just $16, $8 for each.

thank you for actually answering the question asked.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dbrown84 said:

thank you for actually answering the question asked.  

One thing I just remembered, an 18% gratuity was added to the $8 upcharge.  Gratuity was just for the upcharge, not for the total drink cost.

• Thanks 1