Car rental

We’ve used Kenny’s when staying on land vacations, any experience renting near cruise port (or with an outfit that delivers/picks-up near the cruise port)?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 2:33 PM, blue_water said:

We’ve used Kenny’s when staying on land vacations, any experience renting near cruise port (or with an outfit that delivers/picks-up near the cruise port)?

We have picked up cars at the port.  I honestly don't recall the ones we used but I know the times we did it, there was no issues.  We do walk around car and point things out and make sure the car does not have a lot of sand in it as some places in Caribbean will "ding" you for that.  Everyone we used in St. Martin at the port were really professional and it was easy finding a gas station.  It's our favorite way to explore St. Martin other than kayaking to Pinel Island.

6 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

We have picked up cars at the port.  I honestly don't recall the ones we used but I know the times we did it, there was no issues.  We do walk around car and point things out and make sure the car does not have a lot of sand in it as some places in Caribbean will "ding" you for that.  Everyone we used in St. Martin at the port were really professional and it was easy finding a gas station.  It's our favorite way to explore St. Martin other than kayaking to Pinel Island.

Yes it is a very easy island to drive. We want to go to a favorite, quieter beach in St Martin, but I know our friends will also want to see Major since it is their first time on SXM. So either we drive, or head to a beach closer tho Maho…
thanks for your feedback! 🙏🏼

• Like 1