Shared tranfer from Rome hotel to Civitaveccia port

Swa1981

Hello!  I am considering a shared transfer with The Limo Shuttle (https://limoshuttle.it/bookingtransfers/254?route_start=Rome+city&route_end=Civitavecchia+port&passengers=1&id_route_type=2) from our hotel in Rome to the Civitavecchia port for 2 people. 
My check in time at the port is 11:30am. The earliest the shared transfer can pick us up is 10:00 with an estimated arrival at the port between 12:00 and 1:00, depending on the number of stops for other pickups (if any).  
This shared transfer is a savings of 70 euro vs the private transfer. 
I know the savings is a personal choice, but I’m wondering if getting to the port around a hour or so after our scheduled check in time is okay?  I would typically feel fine about this out of Port Canaveral, but I’m not sure of protocol at Civitavecchia especially if there may be any language barriers. I have already done the precheck in. 
Any insight is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, CruiserBruce said:

Getting there after your assigned time would only be an issue with your cruise line and its boarding policies, which you don't specify. I suspect it won't be a problem.

Thanks. It’s with Celebrity. 

11 hours ago, Swa1981 said:

Thanks. It’s with Celebrity. 

It shouldn't be a problem. What time is your ship scheduled to depart? I would be confident in arriving later, but not less than 2 hours before departure.