Does anyone have a valid email address for the head of Captains Club and equivalent person at Royal?

There’s way too much ambiguity going on today. Would like to write directly to the top of each loyalty organization and if anyone has a valid address for them, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

There’s way too much ambiguity going on today. Would like to write directly to the top of each loyalty organization and if anyone has a valid address for them, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

What specific questions do you have?  I'm guessing most of the questions can be answered within the terms and conditions documents.

Suite lounge access also still exists in the Captain's Club benefits chart dated 5/29/24.

FAQs are typically not a reliable source of information, no matter what company website you're browsing.  The terms and conditions are the source of truth.

Posted (edited)

I get that, what I want to know is why they don’t get it fixed so that the highly acclaimed app is in line with the rest of the documentation

Edited by cruisestitch

7 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

I get that, what I want to know is why they don’t get it fixed so that the highly acclaimed app is in line with the rest of the documentation

Sharing my experience working for a company that had a website with FAQs. Executive would push push push for a change to be announced by a certain time. The team that handled the website would tell them that half of the staff is off (take your pick - extended weekend, conference, sick) ain't gonna get done. Executive would demand that it be sent and someone else would do as instructed and send the email.

Then lowly person like me whose job involved responding to the most angry customers would have to deal with the repercussions. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 1