Boarding in Seattle

What time does boarding actually start in Seattle?  I checked in for my cruise on the Encore today and I was surprised the earliest slot was 9:30. 

28 minutes ago, xoxbear said:

What time does boarding actually start in Seattle?  I checked in for my cruise on the Encore today and I was surprised the earliest slot was 9:30. 

That is a check in time. Boarding will begin around 11:30 for people who are not in the Haven, or do not have status, or need disability assistance. All of those go first, then the masses begin to board by groups. 

The earliest check in time is 9:30. You won't board until about 11:30-12. We had a 9:30 check in time and got Boarding Group 2. We were on board at about 11:50, and staterooms were ready at 3:30. 

1 hour ago, xoxbear said:

That is the time you can arrive at the port. You will go through a security line. Followed by a checkin line. 

Boarding is through the door in the back waiting room. Keep walking all the way to the back of the terminal after checkin. 

Haven will board around 11:00. Priority boarding around 11:15. General boarding by group number at 11:30. The earlier you arrive the Lowe group number you receive.