Question re linking cruises

As long as you have the booking numbers and names and dates of birth of the passengers in the other stateroom, you can link them yourself. Then you will be able to make  reservations for everyone in your party. 
I recently did this for friends we will be traveling with. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rncruiser said:

As long as you have the booking numbers and names and dates of birth of the passengers in the other stateroom, you can link them yourself. Then you will be able to make  reservations for everyone in your party. 
I recently did this for friends we will be traveling with. 

This....I do it all the time also.

I would like to link 2 reservations, but it appears we won’t be able to at least for now. The reservations were made with 2 different travel agents about a month apart. We have each others reservation numbers, but the problem lies in that we have early dining and the other couple was not able to get this. Our agent said the reservations are unable to be linked because of dining. We are D+ and they are D. I believe the perks say that D can be put on a priority waitlist. Keeping fingers crossed. (We do not want to change from early dining due to a med condition)

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, rg123 said:

Our agent said the reservations are unable to be linked because of dining.

Linking is not just for MDR dining, it could for other things as well. But the TA is right - if you want to sit with the other couple for dinner in the MDR they need to change to fixed dining. Try that first day on board, You could also try to ask for a table for 4 at rcldining@rccl.com about two weeks out and make this request.

Edited by Biker19

On 6/5/2024 at 8:30 AM, rg123 said:

I would like to link 2 reservations, but it appears we won’t be able to at least for now. The reservations were made with 2 different travel agents about a month apart. We have each others reservation numbers, but the problem lies in that we have early dining and the other couple was not able to get this. Our agent said the reservations are unable to be linked because of dining. We are D+ and they are D. I believe the perks say that D can be put on a priority waitlist. Keeping fingers crossed. (We do not want to change from early dining due to a med condition)

Have your travel agent call Royal and then have them ask the rep to call over to the dining department and get it changed.  Even when it is showing as not available 9 times out of 10 I am able to get it changed.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Have your travel agent call Royal and then have them ask the rep to call over to the dining department and get it changed.  Even when it is showing as not available 9 times out of 10 I am able to get it changed.

Thanks, Ken!