Shore excursion time conflict

Just discovered the weirdest thing when I was going over our schedule for our Bermuda/Bahamas cruise which starts next week.  In Nassau, we signed up for an excursion offered by Royal which starts at 10 am.  Only according to the itinerary, we don't arrive in Nassau until 1 pm.  Could this be a mistake of the time on Royal's part?  Will they offer it at a later time?  If not, then why did they offer it in the first place and will we get our money back?  (We'd better.)  We don't reach Nassau until day 6 so have plenty of time to straighten it out once we're on the ship, but I wondered if anyone else had experienced this problem and how it was resolved.

Thanks,

Kathy

If it is a legitimate mistake they will make an adjustment.  You can also cancel up to two days before sailing without penalty with a refund to the credit card used in the purchase. On board, typically by 24 hours prior, you will receive an OBC.  I would not be concerned at this point and hopefully it will be corrected prior to boarding.

I'd call and ask now.  I'd rather have it taken care of before the cruise -- no reason to stress about it now or to waste even 10 minutes of cruise time standing at the Excursions Desk. 

• Like 1