Carnival Hub question

Posted (edited)
Can help me understand why I would be getting notifications from the Carnival when I am not even on a cruise. For the past two days I have been getting notifications like "Hey its formal night. or It Harry Potter trivia time and there is a dodge ball tourament coming up at four."
I have not had a cruise booked this this week.  I had one about two weeks ago that was canceled.
Never has this happened to me before. Sure would like to know what cruise I am on.
Edited by minniegidget

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, minniegidget said:
Can help me understand why I would be getting notifications from the Carnival when I am not even on a cruise. For the past two days I have been getting notifications like "Hey its formal night. or It Harry Potter trivia time and there is a dodge ball tourament coming up at four."
I have not had a cruise booked this this week.  I had one about two weeks ago that was canceled.
Never has this happened to me before. Sure would like to know what cruise I am on.

I had something like that a few weeks after a cruise, but I kept getting messages to sign back into Carnival's wifi.  I finally just deleted the app, and then reinstalled it when it got closer to our next cruise.

Edited by Old Fart Cruisers
  • Like 1

You can log out or delete the app and the notifs should go away. But I'm with minniegidget, I like dreaming of what I *could* be doing right now. LOL. 

It's funny because the only time I can get notifications from the hub app at all is when I have forgotten to delete the app from my phone and I'm back home. For some reason it rarely ever works onboard. I have to leave the app open and be staring at it for it to tell me when my table is ready.

20 hours ago, mz-s said:

For some reason it rarely ever works onboard. I have to leave the app open and be staring at it for it to tell me when my table is ready.

i also have the same problem with the table ready notification. i also noticed my phone plays that notification sound when is ready like what it used to do back in the day

• Like 1