Jump to content

Authorization letter for child to travel without parents but with grandfather

Judy S

Recommended Posts

First, check with your cruise line. I believe Royal has a specific form that needs to be filled out, versus creating your own. Otherwise, just a letter signed and notarized by both parents giving you permission to take the child on the cruise and out of the country should be sufficient. Also include a fact giving you permission to authorize any medical treatment (should it become necessary).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Welcome to Cruise Critic
      • Hurricane Zone 2024
      • Cruise Insurance Q&A w/ Steve Dasseos of Tripinsurancestore.com June 2024
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Cruise Critic News & Features
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
  • Create New...