Beverage pkg upgrade cost

It’s strange that even when logged in the price I’m shown is only 5% discount. I’m Elite plus so it should be 15%.  
Are the upgrades more expensive once onboard?

How late into the cruise is it possible to upgrade please or would it have to be the first day?

39 minutes ago, cinnamon said:

It’s strange that even when logged in the price I’m shown is only 5% discount. I’m Elite plus so it should be 15%. 

Be aware that the online offerings are shown without respect to your CC status or cabin class, so what is shown often won't make any sense.  Why Celebrity IT can't tie the two together is a bit of a mystery.  The planner knows both your CC and cabin situation.  For example, the online planner presents and would be delighted if I'd opt for a premium drink or WiFi package --- both of which already come as part of my cabin class.

So to receive your 15% CC discount, you'll want to have your TA make that purchase on your behalf, or if you're working with Celebrity, call them direct to make the purchase.

44 minutes ago, canderson said:

Be aware that the online offerings are shown without respect to your CC status or cabin class, so what is shown often won't make any sense.  Why Celebrity IT can't tie the two together is a bit of a mystery.  The planner knows both your CC and cabin situation.  For example, the online planner presents and would be delighted if I'd opt for a premium drink or WiFi package --- both of which already come as part of my cabin class.

So to receive your 15% CC discount, you'll want to have your TA make that purchase on your behalf, or if you're working with Celebrity, call them direct to make the purchase.

Even if you call there will be different answers.  I called Captains Club and when I asked re 20% discount showing on bev. pkg. and would I have an additional 15% added to that......I was told 20% included my E+ discount...so I was left to assume that all others had a 5% discount and the system added in my 15% which showed online when I was purchasing.  2025 cruise shows 35%....would that be a 20% discount IN ADDITION to 15% allowed for E+?  Very confusing and I think they just want us to accept the confusion and don't ask questions.

1 minute ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Even if you call there will be different answers.  I called Captains Club and when I asked re 20% discount showing on bev. pkg. and would I have an additional 15% added to that......I was told 20% included my E+ discount...so I was left to assume that all others had a 5% discount and the system added in my 15% which showed online when I was purchasing.  2025 cruise shows 35%....would that be a 20% discount IN ADDITION to 15% allowed for E+?  Very confusing and I think they just want us to accept the confusion and don't ask questions.

They do not 'stack' discounts.  Take whichever of the online offers or your CC discount is better for you.  Once in a while, the online offer is better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, canderson said:

Thank you.