Any Way to Know if a Gift Has Been Delivered to a Friend's Stateroom...?

Greetings all...! 

I've purchased a gift package through the RCCL website for a friend who is currently sailing on Harmony of the Seas.  I made the purchase as a surprise for her.  I have a confirmation receipt for the purchase. 

On the website, it says that gifts are delivered on the first day of the sailing. They embarked and departed yesterday.

My friend hasn't purchased any type of internet package for the sailing, so I don't expect to hear from her till she disembarks back in Galveston next Sunday...and of course, by then it will be too late to do anything about it if she didn't receive it.

Is there any way to confirm that my gift was actually delivered...? 

Thanks so much for any/all suggestions. 

11 minutes ago, Yo Adrienne said:

Is there any way to confirm that my gift was actually delivered...? 

Your friend is likely the only one that can definitively confirm it was delivered.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Your friend is likely the only one that can definitively confirm it was delivered.

Thank you.  That's sort of what I suspected. 🙂 

4 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

I once ordered a bottle of wine for a friend.  It was delivered but she thought it was from her travel agent as there was no card with my name.  I had to ask her afterwards. 

Good to know...!  Thank you...! 🙂 

We've returned a number of bottles of wine to Passenger Services that were incorrectly delivered our stateroom. Plus, we've consumed a few that were incorrectly delivered to our stateroom.

• Like 1

On the past few cruises, we've received gifts with no card, so there is no way of knowing if it is from the ship, our TA, or someone else. I've started asking our TA what, if anything, she is sending us.  I know, I know it sounds tacky, but she almost always sends us something and I've explained to her that, sadly, gift cards appear to be a thing of the past now on Royal and I want to make sure I give credit to her if it is from her!.

• Like 1

We have received a bottle of wine with NO card. I had to call Guest Services to find out who it is from....my TA. That is unacceptable! We were gifted a Specialty Rest. dinner and our waiter told us it was from our TA....we had NO clue. WHY don't they tell you???

Years ago, I gifted OBC to my Mom on Princess and she never got it. When we investigated, they had given it to her roommate since she was the main person on the reservation. 🥴

• Like 1