Emerald Bartenders

Denmal

We embark the Emerald on 7/3 in Quebec.  We love the Emerald and have sailed on her many times.   Anyone currently on the Emerald could tell us the bartenders in the wheelhouse and crooners??

We were inthe emerald in April.  There was a fantastic female bartender in club fusion from 10 am on daily.  She would make drinks and when you received them and tasted them she would inquire if you liked it.  She really cared about you enjoying your drink and worked hard to make all drinks really well.  Wish I got her name for you.

I just saw your post...we got on the Emerald Wednesday at port everglades....I checked just now in Crooners and  found bartenders Jerry and Juan ....the wheelhouse is closed but will check tonite and perhaps pick up can of lite beer from miller ( im told its good).....

we haven't been on the Emerald in a few years and have found the ship to be in GREAT shape.

Crew, as always, is exceptional. we brought our 10 year granddaughter with us and she loves it!... the staff in the reserve dining area is fawning over her like she's Taylor Swift ( im told she is some big shot singer!)

safe journey to Quebec!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tml1230 said:

I just saw your post...we got on the Emerald Wednesday at port everglades....I checked just now in Crooners and  found bartenders Jerry and Juan ....the wheelhouse is closed but will check tonite and perhaps pick up can of lite beer from miller ( im told its good).....

we haven't been on the Emerald in a few years and have found the ship to be in GREAT shape.

Crew, as always, is exceptional. we brought our 10 year granddaughter with us and she loves it!... the staff in the reserve dining area is fawning over her like she's Taylor Swift ( im told she is some big shot singer!)

safe journey to Quebec!

Sorry but I have never found a good light beer

On 6/21/2024 at 10:05 AM, tml1230 said:

safe journey to Quebec!

Does Jerry do a little dance?  Does he call himself SJ (Sexy Jerry). Is there a waiter called Sheldon there also?

Bartenders, like all staff, rotate from one location to another so where they are today may be different when you sail.

4 hours ago, gerig said:

Does Jerry do a little dance?  Does he call himself SJ (Sexy Jerry). Is there a waiter called Sheldon there also?

Not sure where sexy Jerry is, but Sheldon went home, and got married in May.

18 hours ago, KreinKrunker said:

Enjoyed both of them when I was on the Emerald for a B2B panama cruise in January- February.  They were in Adaigo and were very personable.  When I spoke with them in January both of them were supposed to be on the August Greenland cruise.  When I board in August I will search the ship for them.

On 6/21/2024 at 1:05 PM, tml1230 said:

safe journey to Quebec!

The Vines barkeep is Aldrin or Alden not sure of his correct name - I'll confirm later, but he's a classic Vines barkeep!

• Like 3

On 6/27/2024 at 8:31 PM, KreinKrunker said:

Oh, by the way, Sheldon should be a bartender when he returns.

In re to the Emerald:

One of the crew told us that the Emerald will sail out of Boston for the summer (Canada round trips) before returning to Fort Lauderdale in the fall for the Caribbean season. In the spring she will sail to Europe on a TA where she will go to dry dock for a refresher.

It's still a great ship, but it could use a little TLC and maybe a little updating - can't we all!

• Like 1